We are holding another volunteer day to tick off some more of the outside jobs (though there will be a few indoor ones too). These include:
– Outside windows, wire brush and undercoat.
– Mark out car park.
– Paint new fire doors.
– Banner bolts on outside of building.
– Weeding and apply weed killer.
– Back grass cutting.
– Remove remaining ivy from side wall.
– General garden tidying of raised beds.
– Remove planters (and move to park?)
– Remove compost bins and move to park.
– Fit replacement feet to banquet chairs where required.
– Fit baby changing table in easy access toilet.
– A few others to be arranged on the day.
Tools, materials and refreshments will be provided though if someone has a strimmer and/or lawnmower then that would be helpful.